[2 Packs] SPARIN Exclusive Design EDC ADHD Focus Hand Spinner Toy with [Hybrid Bearing] [Ultra Durable], Made for Stress Reduce, more suitable for beginners
Package include: 2 Packs Fidget Spinner
Save 5% if you buy two fidget hand spinners at the same time.
1.Comfortable to hold:
The thumb grips are quite good and comfortable to hold. The spinner is a nice weight and feels premium in your hand.
The brass body and wings of tri spinner are tightly connected, not fragile.
3.Educational and Essential Spinner Toy for kids:
This is a great hand spinner toy for focus, stress reduce, relief of anxiety, having fun, deep thoughts, inspiring creative minds, quitting bad habits like shaking leg, and biting nail or mouth and etc.
Spins this tri fidget spinner for hours with one hand or two hands. More game play, look forward to your discovery.
No repair, oil, maintainence needed, Use it right out of box. Please do not clean the bearing with water, alcohol. Please tighten the cap if it is loosed.
6.How to use:
Simply hold this spinner in one hand then use your other hand to spin it rapidly using small continuous strikes to keep it spinning indefinitely. It’ll take a little bit of practice to get some decent action going, but it’s super easy to be a skillful spinner.
Never authorizes any third party to sell our products, only purchase from SPARIN with superb customer service!
1. 2 Packs: One price, 2 packs hand spinner!
2. More Stable, Easy to Use: This tri spinner fidget toy is a upgraded version, closed bearing design is anti-drop and more stable than standard bar spinner, more suitable for beginners.
3. Comfortable to Hold: The caps of fidget spinner is made of ABS plastic so the friction is large, the thumb grips are very comfortable and it never wobbles when balanced on one finger.
4. Clever Gadget: This EDC spinner fidget toy is exquisite so you can put it in pocket, the latest craze at school, office, party, club. It’s a nice weight, great hand feeling.
5. Keep hands busy: Great fidget toy for Kids, Fidgeters, Anxiety, ADHD, Autism, Smokers, Nail Biters and Deep Thinkers.